a moment in time layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 9:30 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for this weeks group post 
featuring the Acetate in the new keepsake collection by kaisercraft 
I took this photo in my garden of a beautiful big butterfly that landed in front of me on a flower 

I felt it was the perfect photo in black and white to go with this Collection 
I used patterned paper as my base of my layout 
Using a stencil to add the coffee splats and rings using impasto and kaisermist 

Then I started layering my patterned papers for my photo and the acetate to the layout 
Then fussy cutting out those lovely flowers from one of the patterned papers 

I tucked die cuts in and around in between layers and adding some die cut that I cut from other bits of patterned paper and tucking them underneath the photo layers 

I used one of the patterned papers with the old photo corners and fussy cut it out so I could add my photo on top using my craft knife to cut right beside the gold photo corners and tucked the photo in underneath them to give it that 3D look 



"a moment in time" Layout By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft product :P2325 captured |P2326 gallery |P2329 collected 
P2330 photomontage |P2331 chronicle |Ps493 phpto frames acetate |CT883 collectables
DD793 ornate pack 1 decorative die |IT010 4x6 designer template splatter
KM113 coffee kaisermist
Other: impasto




Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx