Be Awesome Layout | Shop and Crop kit club

by - 3:41 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout created for shop and crop using the may crop kit pink fresh studio live more collection 
you can check out the kits subscription here



I started with my white cardstock, 
Cutting a bit of patterned paper in half and using the big live more bit down the left side 
Then I cut 2 strips of the red triangle patterned paper and tucked it both sides of the live more strip 
Added machine stitching to each side, them matted my photo on the plus sign patterned paper 
Adding it a little off center..next I started embellishing the layout with ephemera and stickers 










Thanks for checking out my layouts today 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx