Lovely Layout | Prima challenge

by - 10:00 PM

Hi there,
So today I got my happy mail that I ordered I was super excited to play with the new 
St. Tropez collection from prima and how fabulous is this colour palette 
Just perfect for those ocean views layouts I got this shot of the waves crashing on the rocks around a lighthouse 
At the Sunshine Coast while visiting my daughter for the day so we decided to go look around at the lighthouse And we went on a few nature walks it was a fun day....,

I started with white cardstock then applying texture to a stencil 
Then adding watercolour blue and yellow 
Matted the white cardstock on patterned paper and machine stitched the around the boarder 


Then I cut strips of patterned paper up and layered them until I had a nice cluster of patterned papers 
Then I stapled my title to my photo and added embellishments around the photo flicking white paint across the layout 




Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my layout today 
Xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx