pretty dress canvas

by - 3:58 PM

Hi there,
So my girls are on school holidays and I'm totally enjoying creating these fabulous little projects and just in time too so I've created this canvas for the prima dt call
My youngest daughter eve is obsessed with the colour pink so she is always asking me to create stuff with pink to decorate her room, it's all fabulous that she loves all my projects I create 
With this canvas I created I redecorated a old canvas I had that I didn't like any more , I've always loved the whole shabby chic look and need to create more of theses to decorate my craft studio 
I started with gesso and I tore up bits of copy paper to add a texture in the background 

Then after completely covering the canvas in gesso and copy paper I started on the border of the frame with 
The iod moulds I want it to look like a vintage frame canvas I chose a few of the moulds to add the prima paper clay to and them added them to the frame wet with PGA glue after they were stuck down I covered it in gesso to fill all the cracks and smooth it all out then I painted with watercolor and added a bit of bling in the 4 corners 


Then I add a stenciled image in the middle using texture paste and add some mist to blend the colours I was using with the patterned paper I had decided to use I made a dress using patterned paper from the heaven sent collection and then I decorated it with lace and a bit of cotton thread and chipboard and one of those beautiful flowers from the st. Tropez collection next I wanted to add some fussy cut flowers from the beautiful floral patterned paper from the st. Tropez collection I added them under the flower and around and underneath the edge of the dress


I think it works perfectly with the colours in the background and the iod molded paper clay 



Thanks for checking out my project 
Xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx