summer fun layout

by - 3:16 PM

Hi...
So today I decided to play again I'm having way too much fun with this collection 
I'm loving the bright yellow and blue with the pops of pink with the floral patterned paper 
Perfect for any layout really ... this photo is of bobby boy my mums dog who loves to play frisbee at the beach
His favorite thing to do in summer so as today is one of those rainy days I'm thinking summer fun ..
And the yellow in this collection just screamed have bright 
and fun just like the beautiful prima monthly mood board 


 

I started with matting my cardstock on this striped patterned paper then bending the corners of 2 of the cardstock and tucking in so die cut doilies to add some interest in 2 corners then I machine stitched around the boarder 


Then I gathered stripes I cut from one of the patterned papers that had borders on the back
And I started layering then in different ways and different lengths 


I then I fussy cut some flowers out and matted my photo on some of the 3x4 cut apart cards
And adding to my layout along with a flower from the collection and ephemera for my title from the die cut pack 


I die cut a doilies and added them under the layers of my photo 
I then added some puffy stickers around the photo 


And a few chipboard bits here and there then I flicked white and pink mist across the layout 



Prima marketing flowers 
Prima marketing st. Tropez 12x12 paper pad
Thanks for stopping by my blog xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx