you are amazing Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:27 AM

Hi there,
 sharing a layout about my daughter kara 
Holding the flag at half mast on Remembrance Day, we are so proud of our beautiful daughter .
With this layout I chose a simple design , focused in a cluster in the middle of the layout 


For the base of my layout I chose the whimsical patterned paper 
Having the darkest colour in the background and the lightest colours for my clusters
Making it pop on the page

You can check out my video here


Here are some close ups of my layout
I only used a few layers behind my photo including a die cut frame from the collectables to add dimension and a different element 


For my title I used one of the cut apart specially cardstock happy moments with the rose gold foil 



At the bottom of my photo I did a little cluster of die cuts from the collectables 

"you are amazing" Layout By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft product :P2335 whimsical |P2334 playful |P2337 mischievous
P2338 yolo |CT884 collectables |FL603 dream flourish pack



I hope you have a enjoyed my layout and inspiration today 
Thanks for popping by the blog today 
Xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx