My creative space

by - 2:44 PM

Hi...
So this has been a fun and fabulous process redecorating my creative space to how I like it ..
It's still a work in progress but I have more space to create now and I'm hoping that it will be easier to take 
Photos using props in my background as it is pretty 


And yep I got my Alex draws the other day so I'm totally excited about that I've been wanting them for such a long time but i just had to have them and I will probably store adhesives in their and new product I'm working with..I'm still working on getting more storage for under my desk but that can wait a while 


And this is on the other side of my room the desk where I film my process videos so that is clean and ready for me to get creative and have fun


And because I couldn't resist sniping up some patterned papers I decided to play in my travellers notebook 



I will probably share more photos of my creative space as I clean and decorate it..
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking it out 
Crafty hugs..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx