There is a sunshine in my soul layout | Shop and crop DT

by - 10:45 PM

Hi 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for shop and crop last month with lasts months kit using 
fancy pants designs - Hello sunshine 
So I thought I would scrap some of my favourite stuff that I like to take photos of, I love walking around the garden and looking at all the flowers in bloom and take photos of them ..I guess now my girls are growing up they would rather take a selfie then have their photo taken by someone else lol but anyway 


I used this fabulous flower photo on my layout 
The pinks, greens and yellow just went perfect with this patterned paper 
I love layering my white cardstock over the patterned paper giving it a border around the edge I think it helps draw the eye to the main focal point of the layout.


It's a simple design but works really well with the little cluster of patterned papers in the centre and embellishments, and I just adore that pineapple how cute the perfect pop of yellow 


I addd a few little embellishments at the top of my photo 
Tag and a tab with a bit of twine


I used a die cut for my title 


And lastly here is a look at my photo and paper cluster close up 




Fancy pants designs hello sunshine collection 
Machine stitching , twine, double sided foam tape 
Americancrafts white cardstock 

Thanks for stopping by my blog..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx