Be Thankful Layout | Prima Marketing DT

by - 5:00 AM

Hi there,
Sharing another layout created for prima using the beautiful Amber Moon collection 
With another photo of my pop checking his crops...
With this layout I wanted to use my wreath cut file that is in the hello fall cutfile set
I cut it out using the woodgrain patterned paper then stitched around the center of it to give it extra texture 
Then using the floral patterned paper with the pumpkins I fussy cut 


The florals out and layered them intertwined in the wreath then I used 2 colour of the alchemy paints and flicked on the cardstock in 2 corners and then adhering the wreath to the cardstock with double sided foam tape 


Then it was time to fussy cut some little butterflies and add them around the wreath along with some beautiful flowers from the collection and popping in some of those beautiful die cut leaves in white cardstock underneath the flowers 


I used the 3x4 and 4x6 cards to add my layers in the center 
for my photo and title and a few stickers and ephemera.
Then I added another cluster of flowers at the bottom with a few say it in crystals 
at the top and bottom around the flowers and to finish off the layout I flicked watered down gesso across the layout.



Supply list 

Thanks for checking out my layout 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx