julie nuttung card - prima marketing DT

by - 10:22 PM

Hi there,
This week I created a card for prima using one of the lovely JN dolls daisy
I decided to make her hold flowers instead of colouring in the ones she had in her hand
A simple card design layering the pink polka dot patterned paper over the card base
Then a second bit of patterned paper smaller in size and a pendant cut shape using the gold foil washi on the top and bottom of that bit of patterned paper then a die cut doily in the center Then I added the JN doll coloured with copics that I fussy cut out and added double sided foam tape to pop her up then a few flowers and sequins and a flick of gesso....a super easy card..






Thanks for checking out my blog...xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx