52 faves

by - 2:00 PM

Hi there, 
My new thing I love creating Travelers notebook inserts 
They are so fun because you can add what ever you like for example only a few pages if you want to make it a mini album say just for the month of January, I think that awesomeness really...I don’t know why I didn’t think of doing this last year.... I guess it’s fun to create new stuff to decorate and have fun with , and also another way to use up some of those old thickers we have leftover or just sitting there not getting used..
So I’m loving this idea of 52 favourites ,so pick a favourite thing from each week and scrap in the TN totally love that .... this week would have to be coffee and scotch fingers biscuits 






Simple Stories - Summer Days Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Simple Stories - Summer Days Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - Combo
Simple Stories - Summer Days Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - So Much Fun
Americancrafts thickers 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx