life is sweet...

by - 11:26 AM


Hi there, happy holidays 
 today im sharing a layout using cream and sugar collection 
I thought I would mix it up a little with some of those super cute donuts 
Because really who doesn’t love a sweet donut ...


I started with my white cardstock backing it on light pink sweet shoppe stripe patterned paper then machine stitching around the border then I add a strip of bitsy bouquet to the centre of the cardstock and adhered it down then add a machine stitched border 
And for some extra texture I used some Washi tape donut shoppe at the top and bottom of of the stitched patterned paper 


Next I matted my photo on the cream and sugar patterned paper and added just off center in the middle of my layout 
Then I fussy cut the big donut out of 2 sheets of cake sprinkles and layered them to create a 3D donut 
To go beside my photo on top of the little kraft treat bag I turned into a envelope 


Then using some of the cream and sugar odds and ends I added a little donut just under the big donut and a stack of donuts in a glass case at the top left hand corner of my photo then one of those cute little mini donuts doodle pops stickers 


Then I add a few hearts and part of my title from the odds and ends then the rest of my title using the bubblegum Abigail alphabet stickers and a small mini paper clip 


I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration using this collection 

Product used

5808: bubblegum abigail CS stickers
5462: donut shoppe washi tape
5470: mini donuts mini doodle-pop
5484: cream & sugar odds & ends
5492: cream & sugar double-sided cardstock
5493: cake sprinkles double-sided cardstock
5498: sweet shoppe stripe double-sided cardstock 
5499: bitsy bouquet double-sided cardstock 
4495: cupcake mini paperclips 
4092: treat bags - kraft dots 
2983: Doodle Twine - Bright Assortment 
65: Pastel Asst. Mini Brads 




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx