love makes everything grow layout

by - 10:39 PM

Hi there,
So the kids went back to school today term 1 done.... so I decided while waiting for washing to be done I decided on doing another challenge over at paper issues.using the beautiful collection from crate paper flourish .... I chose to do get messy I think it’s called that well anyway using mixed media on a project...I know mine looks clean not messy but I did add texture...I used ink ,paint and a stencil
I probably should have marked it out so more of the stenciled dots showed but it happens!
I have a process video at the bottom of my post so check it out..and don’t forget to pop on over and have a look at all the wonderful challenges 


Check out the close ups 





here is my process video



I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration today...




Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx