sweet memories layout

by - 12:58 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout with the new collection from prima Havana it’s a beautiful tropical floral collection 
With lots of pretty patterns, perfect for floral photos..
I started with a design in mind using the watercolor sticks and the stencil brushes and creating a dot pattern over the top of 2 stamped flowers that I wanted to add in 2 corners so the design would be diagonal across the layout and bringing in yellow and pink to add more colour to the background 



I also wanted to add more softness to the layout by using some of my leafy cutfile from my butterflies in the garden set backed with vellum 

you can get the cutfile here

Here are some close ups of my layout 






Check out each product at scrapbook.com by clicking on the image 
Product used...













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx